…for subscribing. You can expect your email to your inbox shortly.
While you wait you can explore more about our Swimming School including schedules and classes below…
Our children are our most precious gifts… without swimming skills they face the greatest threat.
More than 320 000 people drown each year!
Drowning is the leading cause of death for children 1-4 years of age, the second leading cause of death for children 5-14 years of age, and the third leading cause for children under 1 and older teens ages 15-17.
The fact is that having your child learn to swim is one of the most important skills you can gift them, ensuring:
* Their safety and competency in water so that they can live an exciting life with water as their friend
* They are never left out or feel afraid during outings and parties that include water activities
* Water sports and activities can be properly and safely explored and enjoyed
* That as a parent you will never have your treasured family become sad statistics
Why You Should Choose Us
- All swimming coaches have at minimum a Learn to Swim qualification.
- We provide year-round and enclosed, small group instruction for a variety of age groups to help people excel at swimming.
- All our lessons are to be designed and taught according to what is socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively appropriate for each particular age group.
- Our state of the art facility was purpose built and uses an Ozone Generator to purify the water and we circulate the entire pool volume every 2.5 hours.
- Our pool is kept at a tropical 28-32 C° throughout the year ensuring each child is comfortable and given every opportunity to learn at ease.
- Ample parking is provided which can often be a frustration in suburban areas.
- Parents can watch their children’s progress from the comfortable viewing gallery.
Its Easy to Get Started
Select an option below from our range of age groups or classes. Once you click through to the appropriate sub-page, you will find an online booking calendar schedule where you can create a new account, login if you have an existing account and even request to be added to a waitlist (a good idea as we schedule new classes based on demand) if current classes are full.
Take advantage of our Holiday Crash Courses currently running that helps to improve skills quickly and get children excited about learning to swim.