Thank You for Registering for Your Free Swimming Assessment
Here's what to do next...
Well done for taking action and helping your children to learn one of the most important skill of their life.
As drowning is the leading cause of death for children below the age of 15 years old we want to pull out all the stops to help you.
The learning to swim process might come with a lot of questions though:
- Is my child the right age to start or is it too late?
- I'm not certain they will enjoy the water or the swimming lessons?
- I'm not sure of the type of training for my child based on their experience?
- They have already learned some swim skills, so what class do they consider now?
- Will we like the swimming school?
These are all quite normal questions and the reason why we are hosting these FREE swimming assessments.
As parents we wonder about these types of concerns all the time and often swimming academies don't take enough consideration in properly assessing the right experience for each child.
Making a mistake on how you go about this "simple" step could actually affect your child negatively and unnecessarily.
The wrong initial experience can make swimming lessons seem like "hard work" and another thing to learn especially when a child ends up in the wrong class, even once, and destroys their fragile confidence and could actually create a fear of water.
Reserving Your FREE Assessment Class will give you and your child a chance to:
- Enjoy our lovely warm, enclosed pool (kept at a tropical 28-32 C° throughout the year) ensuring each child is comfortable and given every opportunity to learn at ease.
- Get to swim and have fun in our state of the art purpose-built-facility that uses an Ozone Generator to purify and circulate the entire pool water volume every 2.5 hours.
- See how our small group instruction for a variety of age groups help people excel at swimming.
- Meet our friendly and experienced coaches who are great with children.
- Get matched with just the right group so that the lessons are socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively appropriate for each particular age group ensuring they get maximum enjoyment.
- Park right outside the door as we have ample parking available on premise.
- Watch your children’s progress from a comfortable viewing gallery.
- Receive a 15 minute assessment of your child's abilities and help them to progress on a safe and wonderfully exciting path of lifelong learning, experiencing all the joys, activities and sports that water can offer.
- Have a no obligation understanding of the flexible ways available to help you gift this skill to your children through a variety of flexible options.
- We believe this experience will allow you to experience the Easy2Swim difference! While other swim schools run one-size-fits-all classes based on age, with hardly any opportunities for swimmers to progress. Easy2Swim’s programs are skills based and are designed to continually advance swimmers.
Our instructors are constantly monitoring each child’s progress and development and as soon as they are ready, they are moved to the next suitable class.
Ready to Book?
- Find an available day and time from the table below that suits you.
- Click on "Register".
- Complete the on-line form and click "Submit" at the end.
- You will immediately receive an email confirmation of your booking (Check your junk folder if you don't) and then just arrive at Easy2Swim at your booked day and time.
Note: If your child is not yet potty trained they are required to wear a re-usable swim nappy please.